Virtual Reality “Floating TPAC, shaken, not stirred”VR Interactive
Having an honor to win the Best Fantasy Film Award in July 2023 at the Los Angeles Film Award (LAFA).
Venice Film Festival Best VR Experience prize-winner, Hsin-Chien Huang, co-presents with Los Angeles Film Awards Best Virtual Reality prize-winner, Wen-Chieh Chang.
Shaken, not stirred! Make your imagination out of reality, and be with us, we promise you a fantastic journey!
It's a great honor for TPAC to have the prize-winner directors create the film. In the world of Virtual Reality, you can transform your body into different sizes through multiple-perspective, floating, flying,and traveling between the imaginary and the real world.
Experiencing the infinite space, traveling through unpredictable time, and immersing yourself in the beautiful world interweaving with people and space. Let's explore the whole architecture in an imaginative way! In Taipei Performing Arts Center, nothing is impossible.
photo by LA Film Awards
Please buy tickets through the OPENTIX ticketing system or the ticket office in the Taipei Performing Arts Center.
- Every Tuesday to Thursday, 14:30, 15:15, 16:00, 16:45
- The Ticket Booking System will be available one month in advance, starting at 12:00 on the first day of each month. (e.g., ticket booking for June would be available on May 1st, and ticket booking for July would be available on June 1st).
Length of the Film
About 13 minutes
Mandarin , English
Mandarin , English
- NTD 150：Regular tickets
- NTD 100：TPAC Paid Members (Addicts and Team Players), Students (including international student cardholders), Residents of Shilin District (based on ID address)
- NTD 50：Seniors aged 65 and above, Individuals with Disabilities and their accompanying person (1 person only)
With the "Floating TPAC, shaken, not stirred" ticket stub, you can purchase exclusive "Floating Series Drinks" (Floating Coffee/ Floating Black Tea/ Floating Earl Grey Tea) at Verse baR on the 1st floor of TPAC for NT$100 (original price NT$150).
How to Check In
- Please arrive 10 minutes in advance and manifest the ticket to the VR reception. (Please be reminded there are no E-ticket services with this event)
- If you come with the concession tickets, please show your valid certification (ID card/ NHI card/ Student ID/ Disability ID, etc.) Please be reminded that you will pay the difference if you can’t offer the certifications.
Latecomers and Cancellations
- Please be reminded your ticket will be canceled if you can’t check in on time, and you cannot move the qualification to the next show. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
- Refunds for cancellations must be processed at least 7 days prior to the event date (excluding the event date). A 10% handling fee per ticket would be charged for refunds.
- For refund procedures, please refer to the OPENTIX FAQ.
- Please be reminded it is not allowed to drink or eat during the show.
- We highly recommend this event for people aged 13 and above. Children under 13 years-old are not recommended to join this event due to safety concerns.)
- Please pay attention to the demonstration given by the staff to know how to use the VR headset, it takes roughly 5-10 minutes.
- Please follow the instructions to wear the VR headset, and the staff will assist in wearing the device. If the device is damaged due to unreasonable use, we will charge the full price for it.
- We highly recommend that you should not use the VR headset if you are pregnant, having heart disease, hypertension, epilepsy, acrophobia, or any particular illness.
- The VR headset might cause dizziness, please consider your body condition before booking.
- If you feel uncomfortable during the show, please close your eyes and raise your hand, the staff will approach you to assist.
- You would be completely blocked out from outside with a VR headset, so please stay on the chair and wait for the instruction from the staff.
- Lockers are available on-site. Please keep all valuables with you.
- The device must be sanitized before and after it is used.